Yurutzite Fishing Complex offer wide range of options allowing you to catch your own trout and cook it under the competent guidance of Chef Jean – the master of Rodopian cuisine. You can experiment with traditional local or exotic fish dishes.
The Trout Museum is a unique educational site, the only one of its kind in Bulgaria. It gives you the opportunity to study the fishes’ characteristics, its living and eating habits and means to catch it.
- Trout Fishing on private reservoir
- Fish BBQ. You can prepare the caught fish by yourself, or let our own exquisite master chefs do it all for you, in compliance with famous recipes, collected through the years.
- Trout Museum. Visitors can witness real life trouts in a fish tank, explore little known facts about the fish in Bulgaria and try out traditional fishing gear.
- Outdoor Children Playground
- Huge capacity Car Park under the shade of walnut trees, able to accommodate both cars and bigger sized vehicles.
Youritzite 2 Complex is located in the Mid-Rodopian mountain range, bordering the Devin, Dospat and Batak towns. This area is known as the ’ Trout Kingdom’. The complex is near Grohotno village, alongside river Vucha, just 7 kilometers off Devin. We are 15 km away from the ‘Devil’s throat’ cave and 19 km away from the ‘Yagodinska Cave” and Yagodina village.
Children aged 10 or less – free
Adults 2 lv.
We are open every day!